Friday, October 1, 2010

I am father....................of the nation


Chinte parcho ki aamay?

On this 2nd October, I dressed up as Father of the nation. Ma struggled with me to transform me from Babai to Bapuji and the end result was just mind blowing as you can see. Our class was enacting Gandhiji's Dandi March and I was required to walk fast, very fast Gandhiji style across the stage with my followers shouting behind me 'bande Mataram!". I played my part to perfection and after the show everyone praised me a lot saying that I looked and acted exactly like him.
Only Blackie was somewhat puzzled at the change in my look and kept coming to sniff me to see if I smelt the same. But Ma felt that he might spoil my dress and sternly told him to keep away. So Blackie had to be content by just observing me from a distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment